The following terms and conditions govern all use of the ‘Bridal Makeup & Hair by Susie’ services and all content, services and products available at or through the website. Please read this Agreement carefully before using the services of ‘Bridal Makeup & Hair by Susie’. By booking with ‘Bridal Makeup & Hair by Susie’ you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. Booking & Appointments – ‘Bridal Makeup & Hair by Susie’ offers daytime appointments on Thursdays and Fridays, as well as Saturdays. During peak times it is likely that a Saturday may be unavailable for trials due to honouring wedding days. For a £25 premium, daytime appointments for trials are available on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
If you already have a date for your wedding, then it’s best to contact me as quickly as possible to ensure availability. Please note that due to the number of enquiries I receive, I cannot hold a Wedding Day date until a £50 deposit is received.
‘Bridal Makeup & Hair by Susie’ reserves the right to refuse, change or cancel an appointment at any time.
2. Locations – ‘Bridal Makeup & Hair by Susie’ is based in Brighton, East Sussex and is currently a mobile service covering all of Sussex and the following areas:
A trial usually takes place in the comfort of your own home or a destination of your choice. ‘Bridal Makeup & Hair by Susie’ is a mobile service and does not have a consultation room on the business premises. All hiring or rental of rooms or other spaces with a day or hourly rate will be payable by the client.
Travel to London and Essex is also available and further afield upon request.
The service is subject to the travel policy below.
3. Travel & Parking - Travel by car is covered within the consultation fee if you are within 3 miles of Brighton & Hove, East Sussex. Therefore, the first 3 miles each way (6 miles in total) is free.
Travel beyond 3 miles is charged at 45p per mile to cover mileage, an approximate travel cost will be agreed when you book your appointments. The total travel cost is to be agreed in advance and paid either at the end of your Trial or Makeup Lesson in cash and with the remaining balance before your Wedding Day. Please get in touch or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
All parking, toll or congestion charge expenses are payable by the client. In the event of a last minute client postponement or cancellation the client will reimburse any travel fares already paid in advance.
4. Payment Terms
Due to the number of enquiries I receive, I cannot hold a Wedding Day date until a £50 deposit is received.
‘Bridal Makeup & Hair by Susie’ reserves the right to refuse, change or cancel an appointment at any time if an account is overdue.
A trial is a no obligation appointment and is payable on the day in cash at the end of your appointment, or by electronic transfer (BACS) two days before.
If you decide that you would like to think about it or have other trials planned, then please let me know. If in the unlikely event you decide not to go ahead with the services of 'Bridal Makeup & Hair by Susie' for your Wedding Day, your deposit will be fully refunded if informed at least 30 days before the Wedding Day. See more information about cancellations below.
Ahead of your Wedding Day, ordinarily you will be asked to pay the remaining balance for you and your bridal party one month in advance by cheque, or electronic bank transfer.
Please note that all funds must have cleared by the time of your Wedding Day.
You will be asked for a £20 deposit for each person at the time of your booking to secure your appointment, to be paid by cheque, or electronic bank transfer. The remaining balance is payable on the day in cash at the end of your lesson, or by electronic transfer (BACS) two days before.
5. Cancellation - Cancellations less than 30 days before the Wedding Day will not be refunded the £50.00 deposit and may incur a cancellation charge, ordinarily 50% of the final invoice.
6. Responsibility of The Client - It is your responsibility to inform ‘Bridal Makeup & Hair by Susie’ of any issues that may affect the use of any products or equipment. This includes but is not limited to sensitivities, allergies, surgeries and medical conditions or ailments. ‘Bridal Makeup & Hair by Susie’ cannot be held liable for any losses that are incurred due to the failure to properly inform of any known condition.
‘Bridal Makeup & Hair by Susie’ reserves the right to refuse service to the client or members of their party for, but not limited to, infectious conditions or abusive and threatening behaviour.
7. Photography – During every trial ‘Bridal Makeup & Hair by Susie’ will take photographs of your finished makeup and hair look, these are primarily used to record and confirm the final wedding day look. From time to time these images may also be used by ‘Bridal Makeup & Hair by Susie’ in their printed and online publicity, on social media or in newspapers and magazines. By completing a booking form you are giving us permission and full rights to use images resulting from the photography taken of you, your bridal party and your wedding.